House on East Bank of Capilano River
- Unknown photographer, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A house called "The Capilano House" located at 501 Marine Drive on the east bank of the Capilano River. The house was built in 1919 by Walter A. Adair. Written text along the bottom of the photograph reads "Adair stronghold in W. Van/24".
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 49.3387463 Longitude: -123.1975597
- Marine Drive
- McKenzie, Mrs. M.A.
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain.
Downloading images from this site is governed by our Guidelines for Appropriate Usage and Conditions of Use.
- Copyright Holder
- West Vancouver Memorial Library
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned December 2011 using Epson Perfection V700 Photo at 300dpi and 100% of original image size. Alternate Versions: Lossless TIF from original scan at 300dpi and 100% of original print. W9 x H6.5 cm black & white print on photo paper.
- West Vancouver Memorial LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:1950 Marine Drive
West Vancouver, BC V7V 1J8