Results

We found
45
matching items
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Inglewood School Building
    Image       View from field of Inglewood Campus of West Vancouver Secondary School, 1750 Inglewood Avenue.
    Image     View from field of Inglewood Campus of West Vancouver Secondary School, 1750 Inglewood Avenue.
  • Godfrey House
    Image       View from yard of the Godfrey House located at 1366 Inglewood Avenue. Building is listed on West Vancouver Heritage Inventory and was built for Mr. Morley R. Godfrey in 1914.
    Image     View from yard of the Godfrey House located at 1366 Inglewood Avenue. Building is listed on West Vancouver Heritage Inventory and was built for Mr. Morley R. Godfrey in 1914.
  • Hampton Court
    Image       House located at 580 18th Street (near Marine Drive) built by Salter Family in 1913. House is known as Hampton Court and is listed in West Vancouver Heritage Inventory. A man can be seen crouched on the ground in the right side of the photograph.
    Image     House located at 580 18th Street (near Marine Drive) built by Salter Family in 1913. House is known as Hampton Court and is listed in West Vancouver Heritage Inventory. A ...
  • Dundarave Hall
    Image       View from Marine Drive of Dundarave hall. In 1920s Saturday Dances were held at this location. When the photo was donated to WVML the building housed Sager's Maple Shop and by 2011 this building was in use as The Red Lion.
    Image     View from Marine Drive of Dundarave hall. In 1920s Saturday Dances were held at this location. When the photo was donated to WVML the building housed Sager's Maple Shop and ...
  • 4765 Pilot House Road
    Image       View of house and garden, 4765 Pilot House Road. The original cataloging note states that this is Harrison's House. Given the date range the note may be referring to the first home owned by B.H. Harrison in West Vancouver. The West Vancouver Heritage Inventory lists the address of Mr. Harrison's ...
    Image     View of house and garden, 4765 Pilot House Road. The original cataloging note states that this is Harrison's House. Given the date range the note may be referring to the ...
  • Dundarave Pier Aerial
    Image       Aerial view of Dundarave Pier area with historic St. Mawes Hotel building. By 2011 this building is in use as the Beach House Restaurant.
    Image     Aerial view of Dundarave Pier area with historic St. Mawes Hotel building. By 2011 this building is in use as the Beach House Restaurant.
  • Dundarave Hall
    Image       View from Marine Drive of Dundarave Hall (Conservative Hall). Street address 2423 Marine Drive. By 2011 this building was in use as The Red Lion.
    Image     View from Marine Drive of Dundarave Hall (Conservative Hall). Street address 2423 Marine Drive. By 2011 this building was in use as The Red Lion.
  • Merrick House
    Image       Street view of house, 2103 Bellevue Avenue. House was built in 1920 by William Frank Merrick and demolished early 1960s for apartment development.
    Image     Street view of house, 2103 Bellevue Avenue. House was built in 1920 by William Frank Merrick and demolished early 1960s for apartment development.
  • Merrick House
    Image       Side view of house, 2103 Bellevue Avenue. House was built in 1920 by William Frank Merrick and demolished early 1960s for apartment development.
    Image     Side view of house, 2103 Bellevue Avenue. House was built in 1920 by William Frank Merrick and demolished early 1960s for apartment development.
  • Ferry Building Gallery
    Image       The Ferry Building Gallery located at 1414 Argyle Avenue. The structure is West Vancouver's first heritage building.
    Image     The Ferry Building Gallery located at 1414 Argyle Avenue. The structure is West Vancouver's first heritage building.
  • Commemorative Plaque at Ambleside Landing
    Image       A commemorative Plaque at Ambleside Landing located at 14th and Bellevue.
    Image     A commemorative Plaque at Ambleside Landing located at 14th and Bellevue.
  • Ambleside Landing including the renovated Ferry Building
    Image       View of the renovated Ferry Building and the plaza area to the east of the building.
    Image     View of the renovated Ferry Building and the plaza area to the east of the building.
  • The Black Cat
    Image       The Black Cat, 3396 Marine Drive. Historic landmark built in 1922 at the then terminus of Marine Drive. When this photo was taken in 1987 the building housed an antique store. By 2011 the building was in use as a home and office.
    Image     The Black Cat, 3396 Marine Drive. Historic landmark built in 1922 at the then terminus of Marine Drive. When this photo was taken in 1987 the building housed an antique ...
  • Peppi's Restaurant
    Image       View from side of Peppi's Restaurant, 150 25th Street. By 2011 The Beach House restaurant operates in this location.
    Image     View from side of Peppi's Restaurant, 150 25th Street. By 2011 The Beach House restaurant operates in this location.
  • Capilano Rod & Gun Club
    Image       View of Capilano Rod & Gun Club, Ambleside Park. Building was an Army Hut 1942-46.
    Image     View of Capilano Rod & Gun Club, Ambleside Park. Building was an Army Hut 1942-46.
  • Hollyburn Manor
    Image       Street view of Hollyburn Manor, 565 17th Street. This historic building was constructed in 1940 as an apartment house and was demolished in 1988.
    Image     Street view of Hollyburn Manor, 565 17th Street. This historic building was constructed in 1940 as an apartment house and was demolished in 1988.
  • Inglewood School Building
    Image       View of Inglewood School building, 1735 Inglewood Avenue. At time of photo building was used as Y.M.C.A/Y.W.C.A centre. Building torn down in 1995.
    Image     View of Inglewood School building, 1735 Inglewood Avenue. At time of photo building was used as Y.M.C.A/Y.W.C.A centre. Building torn down in 1995.
  • Inglewood School Building
    Image       View of Inglewood School building, 1735 Inglewood Avenue. At time of photo building was used as Y.M.C.A/Y.W.C.A centre. Building torn down in 1995.
    Image     View of Inglewood School building, 1735 Inglewood Avenue. At time of photo building was used as Y.M.C.A/Y.W.C.A centre. Building torn down in 1995.
  • Spencer Home
    Image       2089 Westdean Crescent. Home built in 1913 for Spencer Family, owners of Spencer's Department Store in Vancouver, which became Eatons'. Son - "Dean" - origin of street name "Westdean". 3,000 square foot house, panelling inside. Photo donated by Sheena Vennesland, Sutton Group Realty. 26 May, 1991.
    Image     2089 Westdean Crescent. Home built in 1913 for Spencer Family, owners of Spencer's Department Store in Vancouver, which became Eatons'. Son - "Dean" - origin of street name "Westdean". 3,000 ...
  • Historic House
    Image       View of house at 1385 15th Street, south west corner of 15th Street and 17th Avenue. House built in 1926 for Mrs. Rae Donovan (nee Mathers of Mathers Ave., W.V.). House purchased approximately 1949 by Mrs. Saxelby. Subsequently purchased by Thelma Warburton and has been restored to very good condition. ...
    Image     View of house at 1385 15th Street, south west corner of 15th Street and 17th Avenue. House built in 1926 for Mrs. Rae Donovan (nee Mathers of Mathers Ave., W.V.). ...
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
Subjects
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Item Types
Years
19101910191119121913191419151916191719181919
19201920192119221923192419251926192719281929
19301930193119321933193419351936193719381939
19401940194119421943194419451946194719481949
19501950195119521953195419551956195719581959
19601960196119621963196419651966196719681969
19701970197119721973197419751976197719781979
19801980198119821983198419851986198719881989
19901990199119921993199419951996199719981999
20002000200120022003200420052006200720082009
20102010201120122013201420152016201720182019
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr