Ferry Building Gallery
- Carswell, Keith
- Media Type
- Item Type
- East side of the refurbished Ferry Building Gallery, and Ambleside Landing, located at the foot of 14th Street at 1414 Argyle Avenue. The structure is West Vancouver's first heritage building.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 49.3260808 Longitude: -123.1549525
Latitude: 49.332506 Longitude: -123.15422
- Argyle Avenue
- Copyright Statement
- © West Vancouver Memorial Library
Downloading images from this site is governed by our Guidelines for Appropriate Usage and Conditions of Use.
- Copyright Holder
- West Vancouver Memorial Library
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned July 2013 using Epson Perfection V700 Photo at 300dpi and 100% of original image size. Alternate Versions: Lossless TIF from original scan at 300dpi and 100% of original print. W18.5 x H12.5 cm colour print on photo paper.
- West Vancouver Memorial LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1950 Marine Drive
West Vancouver, BC V7V 1J8