Building of St. Stephen's Parish Hall
- Hughes, Mildred Ford
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo showing construction of the Parish Hall of St. Stephen's Church in 1920. Notes (#3015a)[see detail] included with the photo say that the Parish Hall had no foundations which is shown in this photo. The Parish Hall ran north & south and was entered from the side on Fulton Avenue. The church was located on 22nd Street and Fulton Avenue.
Detail - Description of notes taken from Mildred Ford Hughes in 1987about the photo of St. Stephen's Parish Hall construction photo (#3015). Other notes on the page refer to telephone service in West Vancouver.
- Date of Original:
- Local identifier:
- Geographic Coverage:
St. Stephen's Church
- Copyright Statement:
- © West Vancouver Memorial Library
Downloading images from this site is governed by our Guidelines for Appropriate Usage and Conditions of Use.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned December 2011 using Epson Perfection V700 Photo at 300dpi and 100% of original image size. Alternate Versions: Lossless TIF from original scan at 300dpi and 100% of original slide. W15 x H10 cm black and white print on photo paper. Negative
West Vancouver Memorial Library
Agency street/mail address
1950 Marine Drive
West Vancouver, BC V7V 1J8