Presentation of flag to Municipality of West Vancouver by Great War Veterans Association
- Cherry, Peter
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The image shows the ceremony at the Municipal Hall on June 3, 1924 when the local chapter of the Great War Veterans Association presented the flag to the municipality.Identification of attendees in this photograph at the ceremony include Councillor Peter Waite, Councillor George Faulknor, Reeve Sidney Gisbey, John Lawson, Glawdys Davies, the Boy Scouts and the Canadian Girls in Training sponsored by the United Church.
- Date of Original
- June 3, 1924
- Personal Name(s)
- Lawson, John ; Waite, Peter ; Faulknor, George ; Gisbey, Sidney ; Davies, Glawdys.
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain.
Downloading images from this site is governed by our Guidelines for Appropriate Usage and Conditions of Use.
- Copyright Holder
- West Vancouver Memorial Library
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned December 2011 using Epson Perfection V700 Photo at 300dpi and 100% of original image size. Alternate Versions: Lossless TIF from original scan at 300dpi and 100% of original print. W25 x H20 cm black & white print on photo paper.
- West Vancouver Memorial LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1950 Marine Drive
West Vancouver, BC V7V 1J8