West Vancouver Museum & Archives/Lawson House
- Theilmann, Helen
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A view of the stone Lawson House and property located at 680 17th Street, this was the home of Miss Gertrude Lawson. The building was renovated and re-opened as the West Vancouver Museum & Archives in 1994.
- Date of Original:
- July 12, 2012
- Local identifier:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- © West Vancouver Memorial Library
Downloading images from this site is governed by our Guidelines for Appropriate Usage and Conditions of Use.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Taken July 2012 using a Nikon D90 at 240dpi. Alternate Versions: Lossless TIF from original at 240dpi. Colour digital file.
West Vancouver Memorial Library
Agency street/mail address
1950 Marine Drive
West Vancouver, BC V7V 1J8