- Unknown photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A view of Horseshoe Bay in the 1930's. Three buildings can be seen including the General Store and Homes Gas. An old delivery truck that has Hazelwood Ice Cream is also visible parked on the dirt road in front of the General Store.
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
British Columbia, Canada
Latitude: 49.36635 Longitude: -123.26936
- Copyright Statement
- © West Vancouver Memorial Library
Downloading images from this site is governed by our Guidelines for Appropriate Usage and Conditions of Use.
- Copyright Holder
- West Vancouver Memorial Library
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned December 2011 using Epson Perfection V700 Photo at 300dpi and 100% of original image size. Alternate Versions: Lossless TIF from original scan at 300dpi and 100% of original print. W11.5 x H8.5 cm black & white print on photo paper.
- West Vancouver Memorial LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1950 Marine Drive
West Vancouver, BC V7V 1J8