Sunset Beach Lodge
- Unknown photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- An image from the early 1900s with a view from the water looking up at the Sunset Beach Lodge nestled in the woods. The foreground shows people on a covered boat. The building in the photo was the home of Mr. and Mrs. Fred Lawrence, and was situated in the present location of the Sunset Beach Marina.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
British Columbia, Canada
Latitude: 49.39965 Longitude: -123.25266
- Copyright Statement
- © West Vancouver Memorial Library
Downloading images from this site is governed by our Guidelines for Appropriate Usage and Conditions of Use.
- Copyright Holder
- West Vancouver Memorial Library
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned December 2011 using Epson Perfection V700 Photo at 300dpi and 100% of original image size. Alternate Versions: Lossless TIF from original scan at 300dpi and 100% of original print. W25 x H20 cm colour print on photo paper.
- West Vancouver Memorial LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1950 Marine Drive
West Vancouver, BC V7V 1J8