No Man's Land Camp
- Unknown photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Group portrait women campers in front of tent with sign that reads "No Man's Land." Camp was located at Eagle Harbour.
- Date of Original
- 1918 or 1919
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
British Columbia, Canada
Latitude: 49.35348 Longitude: -123.26978
- Copyright Statement
- © West Vancouver Memorial Library
Downloading images from this site is governed by our Guidelines for Appropriate Usage and Conditions of Use.
- Copyright Holder
- West Vancouver Memorial Library
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned Dovember 2011 using Epson Perfection V700 Photo at 300dpi and 100% of original image size. Alternate Versions: Lossless TIF from original scan at 300dpi and 100% of original print. W16 x H11 cm black & white print on photo paper.
- West Vancouver Memorial LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1950 Marine Drive
West Vancouver, BC V7V 1J8