View of two grass tennis courts near waterfront. Original cataloguing note indicates this is John Lawson Park. This may be the location of the present park but the photo appears to predate the creation of the park which was done sometime after John Lawson's death in 1954.
Scanned December 2011 using Epson Perfection V700 Photo at 300dpi and 100% of original image size. Alternate Versions: Lossless TIF from original scan at 300dpi and 100% of original print. W18 x H12 cm black & white print on photo paper.