- Mystery Question
- Is this the same beautiful tree on the NW corner of Bellevue and 20th Street?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Unknown photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- View of a sequoia tree at 20th Street and Bellevue Avenue, circa 1923. Tree was planted by Mr. and Mrs. F. Jackson.
- Date of Original
- Circa 1923
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 49.334441 Longitude: -123.166423
Latitude: 49.3315455 Longitude: -123.1738701
- 20th Street
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain.
Downloading images from this site is governed by our Guidelines for Appropriate Usage and Conditions of Use.
- Copyright Holder
- West Vancouver Memorial Library
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned December 2011 using Epson Perfection V700 Photo at 300dpi and 100% of original image size. Alternate Versions: Lossless TIF from original scan at 300dpi and 100% of original print. W6 x H10 cm black & white print on photo paper.
- West Vancouver Memorial LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1950 Marine Drive
West Vancouver, BC V7V 1J8