View of house and garden, 4765 Pilot House Road. The original cataloging note states that this is Harrison's House. Given the date range the note may be referring to the first home owned by B.H. Harrison in West Vancouver. The West Vancouver Heritage Inventory lists the address of Mr. Harrison's first home, built in 1913, at 2567 Kings Avenue. Contributed by Amy Larnder.
Scanned September 2011 using Epson Perfection V700 Photo at 300dpi and 100% of original image size. Alternate Versions: Lossless TIF from original scan at 300dpi and 100% of original slide. W24 x H15 cm black & white print on photo paper. Negative Available.