S.S. Britannia, at Bucaneer Bay, 1911. Built by Captain George Cates at his shipyard, foot of Hornby St. False Creek, circa 1900. Her engines were from the British Isles; her furnishings from Chicago. On her passenger deck her seats were upholstered in light maroon plush.
Scanned July 2011 using Epson Perfection V700 Photo at 300dpi and 100% of original image size. Alternate Versions: Lossless TIF from original scan at 300dpi and 100% of original print. W24 x H16 cm black & white print on photo paper.