Barge House, Howe Sound Lane
- McPhee, William
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph, taken in 1980, showing the barge foundation at the rear of the house at 5015 Howe Sound Lane.A note attached to the photo reads: "The house was built from a barge dragged up from the sea by Captain Plummer probably during the 1920s."
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Howe Sound Lane
Latitude: 49.3379236 Longitude: -123.2633533
- Howe Sound Lane
- Copyright Statement
- © West Vancouver Memorial Library
Downloading images from this site is governed by our Guidelines for Appropriate Usage and Conditions of Use.
- Location of Original
- West Vancouver Memorial Library
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned November 2011 using Epson Perfection V700 Photo at 300dpi and 100% of original image size. Alternate Versions: Lossless TIF from original scan at 300dpi and 100% of original print. W12.5 x H9 cm colour print on photo paper.
- West Vancouver Memorial LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1950 Marine Drive
West Vancouver, BC V7V 1J8